About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
27 years old. Brisvegan.

August 7, 2009

At my desk...

They say that returning from an overseas trip is a little like PTSD. Some of the symptoms are the same - intense physical reactions and flashbacks and dreams about the situation.
That certainly has been my experience, from the whole trip.
But nothing more than that night on the coast. In fact, most of my memories from all our time there are from that night. I can remember other things, but the flashbacks, the dreams, are all that night.
The way my skirt billowed in the thick, tropical breeze. The feel of your stubble on my face as you leaned over to kiss me, to let that local know that he wasn't welcome and that maybe, just maybe, I was yours.
Stumbling across the hotel foyer and up the stairs. Mock-fighting about whether the air-conditioning was on and the windows were closed to make sure those infernal mosquitos were outside.
And always, still always, there's the image of you above me, inside me, biting your lip as you thrust inside me, my hands holding your arms, nails pressing in, struggling to keep myself from crying out. The feeling when you bent down again to kiss me, deeply, passionately, before locking eyes with me as we both came.
I'm sitting at my desk and I have goosebumps. My breathing is deep and irregular and my heart is racing. I can feel my clit swelling up and my pussy clenches and I'm beginning to get wet just thinking about it. The shivers begin up my spine and neck and I close my eyes and bite my lip. I'm worried that my boss is about to walk in, but still the memory remains, flashing before me again with intensity. My nipples get hard and my legs start to shake.
Why, why do you haunt me like this? Why whenever your shirt lifts up just slightly to show your stomach do I go weak at the knees? Why is it that most of the time when you smile that crooked smile at me I just smile back, but every now and then I feel dizzy as though I need to pass out? Why would we have that just the once, and never again?
And why would the flashback come when I'm at my desk at work?
Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment