About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
27 years old. Brisvegan.

August 5, 2009

And this is where I sleep...

"You'll be in here," I say, showing you the room, "And this is where I sleep. So if you want to come in to spoon, you know where to go."

We both laugh. Then, smiling and making eye contact, "Just so that we're completely clear, you are very welcome to come and spoon with me. No joke."
You half smile, somewhat taken aback by my boldness.

Later, I hear you unpacking a little because, after all, you're here a couple of days. Then, it's quiet. Just as I start to fall asleep I hear the door open, and footsteps then - my name, in a voice barely above a whisper.

"Mmmmm?" I reply sleepily.
"Can I come in?"
"Of course."

I open up the covers and you slide in next to me. I roll on my side to face you.

"You're naked," you say, your eyes smilng.
"I do everything naked nowadays. Well, at home. Naked lawyering hasn't really caught on yet."
You laugh.
"No, I don't suppose it would."

You open up your arms for me to come and snuggle with you. I move across, resting my head on your shoulder. Snuggling in close, I sigh contentedly. You say: "I wasn't sure that I was going to get to do this again. I wasn't sure that you were serious when you said what you said, and I was sure that I'd blown it."

I shrug. "I'm not asking you to marry me. I just want to enjoy what we have."

You pull me closer and as you do your left arm reaches across and you start brushing my left nipple with your thumb. I immediately get goosebumps.

"Is that so?" you ask, and I can hear the smile in your voice. I nudge you playfully.
"Yes,"
I reply.

Carefully resting my head back against the pillow, you turn and begin to kiss me, your hand not letting up from it's playful caress. Our tongues meet, softly, gently, and then you begin to kiss my jaw, my neck and down to my chest. Lifting your head, you stroke the backs of your hand across my body and I relax and tense all at once. I shiver and you smile.

Suddenly, I am playful. I roll over and push you beneath me. You laugh and I push you firmly onto the bed as I bend down to whisper in your ear - "I want to go down on you so bad right now."

I immediately feel you stiffen underneath me, and your breath begins to deepen.

"And I want you to come in my mouth."
"Are you serious?"
you ask.
"If you don't, there will be trouble. I mean it, I want you to come in my mouth, or else I'm going to punish you." I dig my fingernails into your upper arms as I say this, to prove my point.

The atmosphere immediately changes, and I can feel the sexual tension between us becomes palpable. I straddle you, rubbing your cock beneath your boxers with my pussy. I kiss you deeply, intensely and then kiss across your jaw, and down your neck. These are not soft butterfly kisses though, no. These are licking, sucking kisses to prepare you for what is to come. As I kiss down your chest, I catch your right nipple up in my teeth and bite - hard enough to hurt a little. I hear a little exclaimation from you and feel you flex beneath me.

I begin to slide down your body, and as I do I catch up your hands - the left I place on my left breast and the right I begin to kiss and suck. Slowly, one by one, I lick each of your fingers and suck it, all the way to the bottom, staring straight into your eyes as I do so. Already I can see that you are about to moan. I nibble the fingertip of your index finger before I kiss your stomach and in a fluid movement, pull down your boxers.

Your cock immediately springs up hard, the very tip glistening with the first hints of desire. I sigh deeply as I take it in my hands and lightly run my fingernails up and down. I feel you flex again, and as I kneel down to get in position to take you in my mouth, you shift slightly for a better view.

Slowly, I lick the very tip of your cock, tasting you. Running the tip of my tongue around your head, I grasp the shaft lightly, stroking. Then slowly but firmly, I run the tip of my tongue down the underside of your shaft, all the way down to your balls. I make my way up licking and sucking before getting to the very top and going all the way down on you, your cock pushing way down into my throat.

You let out a deep moan and your right hand comes to rest on my head.

I look up, distracted, but smiling. "If you push me down, I will stop."
You nod distractedly and barely above a whisper you say, "Don't stop."

I repeat the process, this time taking your balls in my mouth and sucking them gently. I lick all the way up your shaft and then suck your head for a few moments. I can taste you beginning to come and so I take your shaft in my hand and begin to rhythmically go down on you to the point where I won't gag (damn you for being so big!) and stroke the rest of you with my hand. I can feel your breathing deepen and you begin to whimper a little. "Oh baby," you whisper, "oh, fuck!" Your hand tightens in my hair, and I can feel you have to restrain yourself from pushing my head down.

Faster and faster I go, up and down on your hardness, and I can taste you. You want to come and I want to make you.

After a while though you say, "I don't think I'm going to."
I stop, lick my lips and sit up. "I'm sorry, was I not good enough?"

"Fuck," you say, "No, that was ... amazing. Seriously, the best I've ever had. It's just ... I don't know."
I raise my eyebrows and move back up your body. "You know what this means, don't you?"

Still somewhat dazed, you shake your head. "You need to be punished." I slap your leg with my open hand. You smile.
"Do you think I'm joking do you?" Grabbing your arms, I push them up firmly behind your head, cuffing them tightly with my own, much smaller hands. "If these hands move, even a single centimetre, I will stop everything I am doing - do you understand?"

You nod, smiling, interested by this change in persona.

"I'm serious, if I feel you lay so much as a finger on me, I will stop and this will all end, right here."
"I understand."


I release your hands and pretending to be unaware of the fact that my breasts are tantalisingly close to your face, I massage your head and neck and begin to kiss your forehead and face.

"Close your eyes," I whisper, and you obey.

I continue to kiss you softly, leaving a trail of kisses across your face. As I come close to your lips, you turn your head to try and meet me. "You may kiss me back if I kiss you," I say, generously.
"Thank you mistress," you say, smiling.
"I quite like that. You may call me that also."

I kiss you on the lips, firmly but gently, softly slipping my tongue through your lips to meet yours. I gently nibble your bottom lip before moving across your jaw and down the right side of your neck.

Again, I kiss down your neck to your chest, this time softly and gently, and I nibble your nipple gently. I move across to the left and then back up your chest and neck to your mouth.

"How are you going there?" I ask, between kisses. Your breath has evened out, but I can still feel the desire coursing through you.
"I'm great," you say, breathing deeply.
"No temptation to let those hands go wandering?" I ask as I nibble your ear.
"None at all."
"Good."

I make my way down your throat and chest to your stomach, where I plant kisses in concentric circles out to your hips and back. Sitting up, I brush my fingertips over every part of your upper body. You shiver.

"Everything okay?" I ask.
"Fine," you reply, relaxed.

I move across to one side of the bed and begin kissing down from your stomach to your groin, this time avoiding your cock. I can feel you tense each time I come close, willing me to go closer, but I ignore it to move down your leg and then back up to the inside of your thigh. I repeat this on the other side and then run my hands lightly over your upper legs, inner thigh and groin. Laying so that my head is on your shoulder but I am still able to reach between your legs, I whisper, "Are you sure you're okay?"

It's clearly getting more difficult for you to concentrate. "Uh huh," you say.

I trail my fingertips up your inner thigh and then across your cock. It had been hard, but relaxed, but as soon as my fingers touch it, it springs up again. I whisper in your ear "I'm going to go down on you again." You moan.

I put my lips on the tip of your cock and trace around it with my tongue. Moving my head ever so slightly up and down, I suck your head, using the tip of my tongue to make circles. I can feel you tense and realise that it is now becoming a real struggle to not move your hands from behind your head.

Suddenly, I go all the way down on you, ramming your cock down my throat. Your hands come away, and I stop. "Uh uh uh! Remember - hands to yourself or it's all over."

"Come on baby! This is torture!" You replace your hands.

I start again, this time trailing my fingers across your balls and then beginning down there, taking them in my mouth and gently sucking before moving back up, using my lips and the tip of my tongue to stimulate you. As I get to the top I begin to lick you, like an ice-cream, and I pretend that I'm about to go back down the outside, but instead I quickly take all of you in my mouth again, and then grab your shaft and start going down and rubbing you simutaneously.

You control yourself for about 15 seconds before you grab me and throw me back on the bed.

"You are going to get it now!"
A smile spreads across my face. "Am I? I sure hope so!"
"You are so naughty. What you did was very mean - you've been a naughty girl."

You roll me over onto my front.

"You've been so naughty that I think I need to spank you."

I shiver at the mere thought of this. Gently, you spank my ass. I squeal softly.

You lean down over to whisper in my ear, "Oh, do you like that do you?"
I nod into the pillow. "Uh huh!"
"Well then..."

You kiss and nibble my earlobe and then kiss down the back of my neck before spanking me on the bum again, this time a bit harder. I squeal again.

You kiss down my back, massaging my bum with one hand, the other resting in my hair. Out of the blue, you spank me again, harder. I squeal louder.

Your mouth reaches my lower back, and quickly you bite me on the top of my bum before spanking me, several times, hard enough to hurt a little, but soft enough to turn me on more than I ever have been before. I squeal again. Deftly, push my legs apart and put your fingers inside me. I squirm in delight and move so that you are able to go deeper. Rubbing your other hand up and down my back, you watch as my breathing deepens and I begin to whimper.

"Oh, you like that do you?"
"Deeper..." I say, between moans.
"Deeper? Like this?" You firmly but gently push deep down inside me, onto my g-spot and I feel that I might pass out from pleasure.
"Is this okay?" you ask.

I push myself up onto my elbows. "I want you to do me doggy. I want it so bad."
I hear your intake of breath in surprise.
"Are you serious?"
"Yes, please please please will you do me from behind? I want you inside me so bad. I want you to come inside me."
Without a further invite, you take out your fingers and pull my hips up so that I'm on my knees. Slowly, you start pushing against me from behind. The feel of you cock moving further and further inside me with each thrust is amazing. Soon, you are all the way in, pulling almost all the way out and thrusting deep and slow. I can feel one hand resting on my back as the other massages my bum.
"Harder!" I command, and you thrust harder, pushing deep inside me right on my g-spot. I can feel your breathing begin to shudder and you begin to jerk with pleasure. Goosebumps form all over my body and I begin to clench as you pull out to heighten the pleasure. Suddenly, I'm on the verge and my whimpers turn into moans. Your hand tightens on my ass and I can feel that you are about to come also. Just as you begin to slow down, your juices spurting into me, I have an explosion of my own that makes my whole body jerk and tremble.
As you lay down beside me, my eyes are half closed and I'm still having aftershocks. You wrap your arms around me and I wrap my legs around yours.
Kissing me on the cheek you whisper in my ear, "This is not what I was expecting we would do tonight..."

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how much 'real life' there is going on here (not sure I want to) but someone needs to be paying you for writig like this...

    ReplyDelete