About Me

My photo
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
27 years old. Brisvegan.

June 16, 2009

Missing you...

I went through this phase the past couple of weeks where when I thought about what I missed about you, it was more about you than the physical side of the relationship. Which is good, because I was starting to worry that I had become completely and totally obsessed with sex, which I really don't want to do. As much as I have begun to accept and appreciate myself as a sexual being and act that out in various ways (like this blog), I don't want that to become what I see myself as and what I see our relationship as. Because it never was. And I don't want it to be.

So I was thinking about how I love talking to you about everything. Be it big or small. The experiences we've had together or the differences in the way we were raised. I love the way you challenge my spirituality and beliefs about the way the world works. And I love that you are challenged by me. And I love the way you make me laugh like no-one else. Not all the time, but in a clever way that makes me appreciate you all the more. I love the way you love me, even though I'm totally and completely nutso. I love how you tease me about pretty much everything we've ever talked about.

And the way that I literally cannot imagine my life without you now. I think about the possibility of us just drifting apart and I know that that will never happen. I don't know how I know it. And it's not just a hope or a desire. I know that you and I will always be a part of each other's lives, as long as we both live. As for the depth of that relationship ... well, that remains to be seen.

But then yesterday, I was driving home from work and my head was filled with thoughts of you. The naughty kind. I'm sitting at the traffic lights and with no conscious effort on my part fantasies are flashing through my head and I'm seriously getting wet and worked up while driving. I'm lucky I didn't have an accident.

Picture me, sitting in traffic, biting my lip, my chest heaving with the shuddering breaths that come when you're touching me. I've got goosebumps, my pussy is clenching at the thought of you inside me, and I have superimposed vision - one is the road on the way home and the other is in your bedroom.

I'm so nervous about what it's going to be like when I see you again, but I'm so excited too.

1 comment: